Group Vice President of Sales & Marketing
In charge of identification, development, agreement and support the effective implementation of the group strategies and initiatives (including both new high potential markets and new products) within an agile highly efficient organization.
- Born 1971
- BSc in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Cairo University in 1994
- Head of Regional Project Management in 2000 for Alcatel-Lucent MEA
- Head of Regional Services Sales in 2002 for Alcatel-Lucent META
- Head of Global Services Sales in 2004 for Alcatel-Lucent HQ
- Sales Director Power Generation segment for Areva T&D in 2009, for Middle East region
- Head of Automation Sales & Commercial for Alstom T&D in 2011 for Middle East region
- Group VP for Sales & Marketing at MESC in 2015
- (Acting) VP of Operations at MESC in 2017
Group Vice President of Finance
Leading the Fianance Department
Dynamic and results-focused professional with 15+ years of experience in leading the accounting and finance function. Talal brings with him a wealth of experience with a successful career. Coming last from Farabi petrochemicals as Group Chief Financial Officer, he held several positions in banking and power management industries over the past fifteen years.
Talal graduated from Imam Mohammed Bin Saud University in Business administration with outstanding GPA. He is professionally qualified accountant and a fellow of the global account body the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), and certified as Banking Treasury Professional (ACI) from The Financial Market Association.
General Manager Human Resource
More than 12 years’ experience in HR field including restructuring, recruitment, talent management, training, benefit and compensation and HR operation.
- Bachelor degree from King Saud University 2006
- Master degree in International Human Resource from Glasgow Caledonian University 2011
- Assistant to CEO in 2006 at Medical Project Co.
- Personnel Manager in 2012 at Alkaffary Group.
- Manpower & Planning Manager in 2013 at MESC.
- General Manager Human Resource in 2016 at MESC.
General Manager for PVC Compounding
- Around 20 years of intensive work in both Sales and Operation tasks, where both Managing and Development were experienced to achieve targets and to re-build visions.
• Degree: Mechanical Engineering
• 1998 Junior Field Engineer for SCHLUMBERGER (OIL SERVICE CO.)
• 1999 Sales & Production Planner for BANAWI CONTAINER GROUP
• 2001 Sales Operation For PVC Medical Compound @ TIB PLASTIC INDUSTRIES
• 2003 Sales & Marketing Manager @ TAMKEEN INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT
• 2008 Business Development Manager for COPATRA GRAPHICS @ ANAN Group
• 2015 General Manager for PVC Plant @ MESC
• Design, Implement and monitor full Operation Excellency & Control Cost programs
• Develop and enhance Product Portfolio through intensive R&D programs
• Generate Market Share and develop Sales
General Manager Internal Audit
Creating and leading the function of Internal Audit according to the Internal audit professional standards and corporate governance best practices.
A certified Internal Auditor with more than 19 years of experience, in building and running internal Audit Function, in different industries such as retail, Government, and Manufacturing. Exposed to a broad knowledge and hot issues in Risks, Controls, and Corporate Governance.
General Manager Information Technology
Brought on to support the achievement of the MESC Group business objectives through the provision, operation, maintenance and enhancement of an effective IT infrastructure aligned to current and future business requirements. To establish an appropriate IT development strategy and seek out opportunities for increased efficiency and effectiveness of information management processes.
A senior IT professional with over 17 years of versatile experience in project management, service delivery management and problem resolution focusing in the Retail, Telecommunications, Consumer Goods, and Banking industries. Majid holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems from the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals.
In his previous roles, he was responsible for the successful delivery of cost-effective IT system solutions and realizing significant benefit to business, both financial and operational. He provided leadership in solution development, vendor selection process, vendor contracts, scope management, solution delivery; and formalized security policies, standards, governance and IT security.
• General Manager Information Technology in 2017 at MESC
• Head of Information Technology in 2009 at Jarir Bookstore
• Technical Director in 2007 at Icon Arabia – IT Solutions
• CRM Technical Manager in 2004 at Mobily
• Senior Consultant in 2000 at IBM